As we all know, the slow and low cooking procedure leads to an amazingly tender meat brisket, but some people prefer to cook the Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill. Brisket doesn’t seem tricky, and it can take your all day. A Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill is for those weekends or weekdays when you don’t have enough time for low and slow cooking – with these instructions and recipes, and you don’t need to!
- Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill takes half of the time compared to the Low and Slow Brisket on Pellet Grill.
- The flavour of Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill is entirely different from Low and Slow Brisket on Pellet Grill.
- The procedure of cooking the Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill is different from Low and Slow Brisket on Pellet Grill.
In this article, we’re going to tell you about “Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill.” Moreover, here we’ve mentioned the easy-to-follow, easy-to-make, and quick recipe for you but don’t expect it to taste the same as brisket. However, this recipe cuts down the time of the procedure and prepares a mouth-watering brisket so you can satisfy your cravings instead of waiting all day for it to cook.
What Is Hot And Fast Brisket?
Brisket is a tough cut of meat – full of connective tissues, but to turn it out smoky, smooth, savoury, and soft takes forever to cook, like 10-12 hours. On the other hand, the hot and fast brisket on the pellet grill takes half of the time, and it is full of flavour and taste. Cooking brisket with the slow and low method is the classic; some people swear by cooking brisket with the hot and fast process.
In the Hot and Fast Brisket, the collagen of the iron connective tissues needs to break down faster by increasing the temperature. However, that means – increasing the temperature of the barbeque cook, you can get your fast smoked brisket in efficient time.
Raising the temperature of Hot and Fast Brisket Pellet Smoker to 275-300°F helps cook brisket fast, preferably 4-6 hours.
How To Grill Brisket Hot And Fast?
Here is the hot and fast brisket recipe.
- Beef Brisket, 10-12 lbs.
- ½ cup paprika.
- 2 + ¼ tablespoons of sea salt, chilli powder.
- ½ cup sugar (brown).
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder, oregano, coriander, and onion powder
- 4 tablespoons of each black pepper and cumin.
- 1-2 spoons of chilli pepper (depending on how spicy you want your brisket should be)
Most important two equipment’s (must be there while cooking Hot and Fast Brisket On Pellet Grill.)
- Aluminum Foil Paper
- Thermometer Probe
Others Equipment’s needed
- Paper Towels
- Sharped Knife
- Medium Bowl
- Sheet Pan
- Cutting Board
- Pellet Grill
- First, take it out from the shopping bag, and rinse it under the cold water.
- Then, dry it with plenty of paper towels, place the beef brisket on the cutting board sheet, and trim any white skin, excess fat, or connective tissue.
- Marinate the beef brisket piece with sugar, dry spices, and herbs in a medium bowl. Season liberally and tap it on the meat brisket. And make sure all the side of the meat brisket is covered.
- Preheat the pellet grill at the temperature of 275-300°F, cover the top of the grill and wait until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Place the seasoned brisket and then close the cover of the grill.
- Smoke until the internal temperature of the brisket reaches up to 160-170°F.
- Don’t forget to check the pellet grill every hour and refill if necessary to keep it tender, juicy, and smoky.
- Remove the brisket from the pellet grill and wrap it with aluminum foil paper.
- Smoke until the brisket’s internal temperature reaches up to 206-208°F and place the thermometer probe inside the brisket to keep an eye on it.
- Important step – Remove it from the smoker and wrap it with a paper towel and let it rest for 1-1.5 hours.
- Slice up and Serve the brisket.
Key Point: Inject the spices inside the beef brisket through a syringe to give more flavour and taste.
Lastly, enjoy your fast smoked brisket with your family, friends, and relatives. Hopefully, it turned out super tender, smoky, juicy, and delicious. Have a delightful meal.
Tips For Making Hot And Fast Brisket On Pellet Grill
Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill is entirely different, so it requires other techniques and methods to cook the brisket faster perfectly.
Three Prominent And Most Important Tips To Remember While Cooking Hot And Fast Brisket On Pellet Grill
- Put the fat cap of the brisket down – Cooking usually the fat side up works a bit different. If you’re going to place the brisket fat side down, it will help wrap up the brisket and protect it from turning into black jerky in the hotter temperature.
- Keep an eye on the temperature and feel – As it’s hot and fast brisket on pellet grill, then you need to wrap it tightly in aluminum foil and make sure all sides are covered inside the aluminum foil.
- Proper use of aluminum foil – Keeping an eye on temperature helps cook the meat. For example, it would be best to cook the brisket on the pellet grill at the temperature of 206-208°F, but you also make sure that the meat is perfectly cooked, soft, and juicy. Using the thermometer probe, you can keep an eye on the accurate temperature inside the brisket.
A point to remember: If your meat doesn’t go well-cooked, then possibly it would be hard to insert the probe thermometer inside the brisket.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill
How Long Do You Cook Hot And Fast Brisket On A Pellet Grill?
Place the brisket inside the smoker, and let the pellet smoker plays its role.
Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill takes lesser time – 4-5 hours to be perfectly cooked. Please keep your eyes on it and insert thermometer inside the center of a fat cap of the brisket. Flip it upside down after an hour to ensure all side gets equal time for cooking.
Always use cloth-based BBQ gloves to keep your hand safe while moving and changing its side. And place the brisket right in the center of the pellet grill. It won’t take too long to cook as it cooks half of the time compared to slow and low brisket. Moreover, the time for cooking the meat depends upon the weight and size of the brisket.
Closing the cover of the lid, maintaining the internal temperature helps in cooking the meat faster and flips it after every 1-1.5hours to cook all sides perfectly.
Why Would You Smoke A Brisket Hot And Fast?
There are many reasons behind cooking hot and fast brisket. It works great and especially on the pellet grill.
Here Are Some Of The Main Reasons.
- Cooking hot and fast brisket on the pellet grill will finish your cooking faster – hot and fast brisket on pellet grill takes lesser time comparatively slow and low cooking of brisket on a pellet grill.
- Hot and Fast Brisket on Pellet Grill will still be tender, juicy, smoky, and delicious – tastes the same as slow and low cooking of the brisket on the pellet grill.
- You can make a beef brisket without viewing it overnight (4-6 hours vs. 10-12 hours)
This hot and fast rule works more than the slow and low rule.
Raising the temperature a little bit can save our whole day wasting over being smoked, but also it depends upon the size and weight of the brisket, whether you cook the entire brisket or the flat piece of the brisket.
How To Prepare Brisket For Smoking On The Pellet Grill?
Preparing the brisket for smoking – trim all the excess fat, white skin, and connective tissues and enhance the shape of the brisket. If you’re doing it for the first time, then no need to worry; you can take time to remove the unnecessary things over the beef brisket. After that, marinate it with spices to smoke on the pellet grill. Finally, place it into the pellet grill.
How Do You Know When The Brisket Is Done On The Pellet Grill?
When the brisket’s internal temperature reaches 206-208°F while measuring with the thermometer probe, you’ve to serve the beef brisket with the medium-rare texture inside. So don’t rush and let it cook perfectly.
As beef brisket holds so many iron connective tissues – it takes time to break down at a higher temperature. The beef brisket is a tough cut on meat and hard to handle. So be patient while cooking the beef brisket.
How To Serve The Beef Brisket?
Traditionally, slice the beef brisket – fatty and pointed separately so everyone could have the combination of both fat and lean meat. Then, you can serve family, friends, and relatives hot and fast smoked brisket with some BBQ sauce, and it’s totally up to you.
All the information has been concluded to answer all your queries because getting your hand into the BBQ could be challenging. So many different opinions could be confusing for you to make a perfectly tendered BBQ Fast Smoked Brisket. Moreover, you don’t need to stick to the fast brisket recipe; it’s a very quick smoke brisket and an easy-to-make recipe we’ve mentioned above. Just read it once, and you’re good to go.
Everyone has different methods/ways for cooking beef brisket on pellet grill like; some cook the brisket with the fat side up, some cook the brisket with the fat side down, some say to flip the beef brisket over and over again, and so on.
When you’re doing it, we’re sure it won’t be hard for you to handle the beef brisket on the pellet grill. Keep an eye on the temperature, wrap it into the aluminum foil paper, flip it upside down after 1-1.5 hours, and marinate it with all your favourite spices to make it flavorful and tasty. Then, finally, slice and serve it – enjoy having the brisket with your family, friends, and relatives. Anyone can turn out the perfect beef brisket that way on the pellet grill. Hopefully, you’re going to love our fast brisket recipe.
Thank you, have a nice day.