Have you ever tried to make popcorn in a regular air fryer? It’s challenging but recommended. You have to heat the oil in a conventional air fryer for a long time to achieve the desired results. The popcorn will not be as crispy or lightweight. If you have an air fryer, you should try this easy recipe.
You will need a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time. You can also make this popcorn in a regular pan or skillet.
This article will tell you about “Can you make popcorn in an air fryer?”
Can you make popcorn in an air fryer?
Yes, we would recommend it. It would help if you gave it a try at least once.
How Do You Make Popcorn In An Air Fryer?
First of all, you need to buy an air fryer. Different models are available, but it will depend on your requirements and budget. You can also buy a microwave popcorn maker or a regular popcorn maker. But I don’t recommend this option as it is more expensive than an air fryer.
Air-popping popcorn is very easy to make, and within 5 minutes, you can have delicious air-popped popcorn ready to be served. You need to follow some simple steps to make air-popped popcorn.
- One cup of popcorn kernels.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Add two tablespoons of butter to the air fryer.
- Open the lid and place the popcorn kernels inside the air fryer.
- Close the lid and heat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid and check if the popcorn is done. If so, then remove it from the air fryer.
- Now add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and close the lid.
- If the popcorn is not ready, heat it for another minute or two.
- Add the butter to the air fryer and heat it again for 3 to 4 minutes.
- If you like your popcorn warm, you can also add some melted butter to the top of the popcorn.
- Please remove it from the air fryer and serve it hot.
How to Make Crispy Popcorn in an Air Fryer?
Have you ever thought that there is no way to make crispy popcorn without oil? The simple answer is “no.” It is a myth that popcorn needs an oil, but it is true. If you want to make crispy popcorn, you should not use oil. Yes, there are a lot of easy methods for making crispy popcorn, but all of them require oil.
Crispy No-Oil Popcorn
This is the easiest and most effective method for making crispy popcorn without oil. This method is straightforward; you only need some ingredients already available in your kitchen.
- 1 cup popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup of milk is
- One tablespoon of baking powder.
- Pop the corn in an air popper or microwave.
- Put the milk and baking powder in a saucepan and heat it on medium flame.
- Once it gets heated, pour it into a bowl and add salt.
- Mix the contents of the bowl and place it over the hot milk.
- After a few minutes, please remove it from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Store it in an airtight container.
Why Is Popcorn The Perfect Food For Air Fryers?
It isn’t easy to find excellent and tasty popcorn because most people don’t know how to make it. But, I am sure you know how to make popcorn at home easily. The secret behind the popcorn is in the air fryer.
If you want to make the best popcorn at home, I suggest buying an air fryer. I am sure that if you buy an air fryer, you can easily make popcorn at home. If you are new to this appliance, I am sure that you will love the popcorn, and it will be the best snack for you.
Popcorn is a simple snack that we all love. There are many ways to make it, but one of the easiest ways is using an air fryer. You don’t need to heat oil in a pot, and it’s a very convenient way to cook. Have you ever tried to make popcorn in a regular air fryer? It’s challenging and not recommended. You have to heat the oil in a conventional air fryer for a long time to achieve the desired results. The popcorn will not be as crispy or lightweight. If you have an air fryer, you should try this easy recipe.