This chicken parmesan recipe is super easy and fast. It’s also the perfect dish to make when you’re in a hurry. The whole meal comes together in under 30 minutes.
In this recipe, we’ll be making an air fryer-style chicken parmesan. We’ll also be making the chicken marinade in a blender so you can have it ready for your chicken before you start cooking.
This article will tell you how to make chicken parmesan in an air fryer.
What is chicken parmesan?
It is a popular Italian dish that includes chicken cutlets dipped in breadcrumbs and then deep-fried. It is a delicious and simple recipe that requires little preparation time and accessible ingredients. It is a very healthy meal because it contains low fat and cholesterol and high fiber content. If you like Italian dishes, you must try this mouthwatering dish at home. You will be amazed by its taste and will never forget it for a long time.
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Style?
You can make chicken parmesan using any meat or vegetable, but this recipe calls for chicken breast. So, it is also called “chicken Parmesan.” Let us see how to make this easy chicken parmesan recipe.
- 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- One tablespoon of minced garlic
- One teaspoon of onion powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- half a cup of breadcrumbs
- Two cups of frozen vegetables
- 3 to 4 chicken slices
- Two eggs
- Prep the air fryer at 350 degrees F.
- Combine the garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix them well and add the breadcrumbs. Now add the egg to the breadcrumb mixture and mix well. Make a thin layer of breadcrumb mixture on the chicken and put it in the air fryer. Cook for about 10 minutes and then turn it over and cook for another 8 minutes. Repeat the same process for the other side.
- Now add the frozen vegetables on top of the chicken—Cook for about 15 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, heat one tablespoon of olive oil and add the garlic paste. Cook it until it is slightly brown. Add the vegetables and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the pan and cook the vegetables for another 5 minutes.
- When you open the air fryer, take the chicken out and place the cooked vegetables on top of the chicken. Place the breadcrumbs on top and return the chicken to the air fryer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, remove the chicken from the air fryer and serve it hot with a tomato sauce or Italian dressing.
- 2 to 3 chicken breast fillets
- Three tablespoons of butter.
- Two garlic cloves.
- 14 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 cup grated parmesan cheese
- a half-cup chicken broth
- 12 teaspoons of salt
- 12 tsp. black pepper
- Cut the chicken fillets into 12-inch pieces and place them in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Heat a wok or a skillet over medium heat.
- Add two tablespoons of butter, add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the chicken broth, salt, and pepper, cover, and cook until the chicken is cooked through about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Please remove it from the pan and transfer it to a plate.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and turn the heat to high. Add the parmesan cheese and stir until it starts to melt.
- Stir in the chicken broth mixture and turn the heat to low. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese and serve.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 quart of milk
- Two eggs
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- 14 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 tablespoon oregano
- a dozen teaspoons of garlic powder
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound of bread crumbs
- Two cups of chicken meat.
- 14 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- First of all, you need to preheat your air fryer and prepare a bowl of flour.
- Mix the egg, milk, butter, 14 cups grated Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Once you have mixed them well, add the bread crumbs and remix them.
- Then cut the chicken breast into small pieces and coat with the egg and bread crumb mixture.
- Finally, please place it in the air fryer and cook it for 20 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the air fryer and top with the 14 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- If you want to make it more cheesy and rich, add some butter or oil on top of the chicken parmesan.
How long does it take to cook chicken parmesan in an air fryer?
It hardly takes 15-20 minutes to cook Chicken Parmesan in an air fryer.
What to serve with Chicken Parmesan?
Here is the list of the best foods that go well with chicken parmesan:
This is the most common and popular side of this dish, so you can serve any cheese with it. You can serve any cheese, like cheddar, mozzarella, feta cheese, etc. The cheese will enhance the dish’s taste, and your guests will love it.
If you want to make this dish even more delicious, you must add mushrooms to the dish. It is a traditional side that goes well with chicken parmesan.
You can also add tomatoes to this dish. But it would help if you remembered that the tomatoes need to be ripe and juicy. Otherwise, you will get a bad taste from the dish.
You can also serve green beans with this dish, but you need to boil them for 15 minutes before serving.
You can serve artichokes along with chicken parmesan. These are in season, so you can buy them and enjoy them.
You can bake potatoes and chicken parmesan or serve them raw. You can even add cheese on top of it.
You can serve rice with this dish to make it more delicious.
We know how much you love chicken Parmesan, so we thought we’d share the recipe with you. It’s a great way to get creative with your air fryer! We hope you enjoy it and please let us know what you think. Do you have any questions or comments about this recipe? Please share your thoughts below.