You are missing out if you haven’t tried making Brussel Sprouts in an air fryer yet. It is a delicious way to prepare these tasty sprouts, but there are a few things you need to know before making them.
Brussel sprouts are the most delicious side dish for any meal. They are also straightforward and can be a healthy addition to any diet.
The air fryer is convenient for busy families, especially when you have kids. It’s easy to use, requires very minimal cleanup, and can be used for anything. But what if you have never made Brussels sprouts before? Well, that’s where we come in! This article will show you how to make Brussels sprouts in the air fryer.
Brussels Sprouts Air Fryer Recipe
The most healthy way to cook with your air fryer is with this healthy recipe for Brussel Sprouts. Making your diet more enjoyable and accessible is as simple as this. You can even make this recipe in an air fryer.
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper.
- First, wash the sprouts and cut them into pieces.
- Put the oil, salt, and pepper on the plate.
- Dip the sprouts in it and fry them on medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes.
- One package of brussels sprouts
- Two tablespoons of butter
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- First, wash the brussels sprouts and cut them into thin pieces.
- In the pan, heat the butter and the olive oil. Add salt to taste and mix it well.
- Add the brussels sprouts to the pan and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Remove them from the pan and serve.
- 1 cup of Brussel sprouts
- Two slices of tomato
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- Oil spray
- Soak the Brussel sprouts in water for at least half an hour to remove the bitterness.
- After soaking, pat dries the sprouts and chop them.
- Mix all the ingredients except the oil spray.
- Please put them in a bowl and coat them with oil spray.
- Place them on a baking sheet and put them in the air fryer. Cook them for about 7-10 minutes.
- Serve the Brussel sprouts air fryer recipe as a side dish or appetizer.
How long does it take to cook Brussel Sprouts Air Fryer?
Many people don’t know how long it takes to cook Brussels sprouts because some recipes make them softer than usual. But, here is the right time to cook Brussels sprouts for the first time.
- Cook Brussels sprouts air fryer recipe for 10 minutes
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Clean Brussels sprouts thoroughly by removing the stems and cutting them in half.
- Put them on a baking sheet or tray in the air fryer basket. Cook them for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the air fryer and serve hot.
Why doesn’t Brussel sprouts get crispy in an air fryer?
Brussel sprouts are not the most suitable food for cooking in an air fryer. The reason is that they contain moisture, which makes them soggy when fried. There are also many chemicals present in the sprouts that taste bitter. The air fryer cannot dry the food out as it has no way to pull the moisture away from the food. This can make the food soggy when cooked in an air fryer. If you want your Brussel sprouts crispy, you will have to remove the moisture from the sprouts first. This can be done by blanching them for about 3 to 4 minutes before frying.
This is a straightforward way to make Brussels sprouts. You can prepare this recipe at home and grill them in your kitchen. This is the most nutritious way to prepare Brussels sprouts healthily.
Brussel sprouts are one of the most popular vegetables on the market. If you love them, you know they are also an easy vegetable to prepare. Making them in the air fryer is convenient for busy families, especially when you have kids. They are easy to use, require straightforward cleanup, and can be used for anything. But what if you have never made Brussel sprouts before? Well, that’s where we come in!